Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Off for Thanksgiving

I'll be taking a break from posting until Monday morning, unless something crazy happens like a War, Gold breaking $1000, etc.. Have a good holiday (If you live in the US).

On a holiday type note, I found this Typealyzer site which analyzes blogs.

My Blog type is: INTP - The Thinkers

The logical and analytical type. They are especialy attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications. They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.


What do you readers think about that? accurate?

....as if I care.

A more expanded view of the INTP Type on the Myers-Briggs scale can be found here.

2 comments:

Saladin said...

As an INTP I would say shoe meet foot.

That's doesn't mean I don't consider people's welfare. On the contrary I'm constantly attempting to educate as many people as I can about our present circumstances. But I will admit that is difficult to support people EMOTIONALLY. I'm much better and helping them see the big picture.

I would make a really terrible grief counselor, but a fantastic financial analyst.

I am very concerned with ideas like justice, honesty, equity, fairness, and truth. What ever those are good for.

Whammer said...

I'm also an INTP, although I'm close to being an ENTP.

I'd say the analysis is about right. You are very interesting and insightful, but you also go deep into areas that are hard fo follow. The whole "simulacrum" thing from a while back was pretty obtuse, at least to me.